Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Success!

Sooooooo I was waiting until everything was official to announce it--the wedding will be on October 24th in Tennessee! So excited to finally have a date/location so that I can really start planning! And I have ordered the dress. So funny, I never spend more than $100 on my credit card at a time, so Citi called me within 30 minutes of the purchase to ask about 'suspicious activity'. haha. good work Citi.
Next project is Save the Dates! My lovely and talented friend, Emily, will be lending her graphic design expertise for my save the dates. I am so lucky to have such creative and awesome friends.
Am currently loving the font Papyrus. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant date! So exciting sweet lady! And the font is absolutely splendid!

    ReplyDelete