Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make it work!


Big news! I have chosen THE DRESS. It is 04/05 for those who have seen pictures of the top contenders. Gorgeous. Paloma Blanca. As I am abnormally tall, I will be ordering extra length (samples are made for 5'9"ish) and, why not, an extra 3' on the train. Mum may add some extra lace to the bottom, if we decide it will be a good look.

Of course, I tried on around 60 dresses (no kidding) and this is one of the first ones I tried on. That is my way. Sigh.

And, also very 'me'--I even managed to haggle them down on the price a little at the bridal store!! Awesome.

I am so so happy and relieved to have that out of the way, although I am sad mom didn't get to share in the fun of champagne-sipping bridal boutique shopping.

No news yet on the date of the wedding. I am slightly over-anxious and can hardly restrain myself from stalking my amazing cermony violinists (my teachers from age 10-18). They are the only thing I need to confirm before I can book everything. Fingers crossed that they call me back today!


Posting a picture here of the wedding colors I am thinking of going with.


2 comments:

  1. Wise choise!! You will look gorgeous tho, no matter!! ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see photos!
    Congrats on the dress! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete