Sunday, May 10, 2009

Perpetual Christmas


Yay for my first post, post-engagement. Being engaged is (so far) like waking up to Christmas morning every day. I am super jazzed excited for all the fun planning. Trying to contain myself so as not to become the quickest Bridezilla in history.

So, I've heard it is normal to have the overwhelming/distratcing impulse to stare at your new ring while trying to do everyday things (typing, driving, walking. well, anything really). I am this way. I am in love with my ring and I think it is so perfect. Good job, A.

Many friends have asked for a photo. My digital close-up photography skills are about on par with my basketball commentating skills, so the pictures are BAD. But here it is anyway. Kind of looks like I have a claw-hand. Need to see it in person to get the full effect. Shoutout to Judith Ann Jewels (http://www.judithannjewels.com/about.htm), in the Galleria area. They were so nice and helpful and the store has such wonderful lighting I might just move in.
More info on wedding plans to come. So far, all I know is that we've selected a location (Houston) and a general timeframe (March-ish April-ish 2010). Hoping to do a lot of research on venues in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Boomshakalaka! Gorge, gorge and more gorge! You and that ring are a match made in heaven! I'm so excited for you two! Can't wait to read all about your planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty ring! You must post your best bridezilla moments and not hold back ;)

    ReplyDelete