Sunday, June 7, 2009

Save the Dates!


I am beyond thrilled with the awesome designs my lovely graphic designer friend Emily sent through last night. She sent seven options and these three are my very favorites. So pretty.


Hopeful that I will be able to get these in the mail this week. (note: the website is not correct on these. the website is under major construction this week, hopefully to be somewhat presentable by Friday.)


Just ordered some light blue A2 envelopes from Paper Source. I have my fingers crossed that A will be finished compiling the addresses by the time the envelopes arrive so that we can start addressing right away.
















2 comments:

  1. Emily, I am so impressed to find your wedding blog!! I LOVE your save the dates!! I look forward to being your wedding photographer and meeting you for your bridal portraits on the 3rd. Happy planning!!

    ReplyDelete