Friday, June 19, 2009

The wedding summit

Every year my mom and I take a relaxing vacation to somewhere tropical where we can indulge in our favorite activities, like laying in the sun all day, walking on the beach, reading magazines and eating guacamole. Lots and lots of guacamole.
We've had this year's trip planned for months, and we leave tomorrow for Cancun! I'm beyond excited because I've been really stressed lately and I can't wait to sip margaritas and not think about work for a full week. I'm calling the trip THE WEDDING SUMMIT becuase we are likely to talk about wedding planning 24/7 all week because we love weddings (in general, and planning mine, specifically) and still have about a bazillion things to decide and plan. So, I am hoping we have internet access at the hotel so that I can update with fun ideas from the summit :)
Am also planning to reread Eat Pray Love becuause it is such a thrilling book and a great beach read! So excited about that too!
Turning on my out of office now and preparing my stomach for mass guacamole consumption...

3 comments:

  1. i will withhold my dona martinez jokes, although it is difficult for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Eat Pray Love was one of those pivotal books for me - UH-mazing. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete