Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Put a ring on it


Although I was kinda wary, picking A's wedding ring out of a jewelry store catalog worked out great! Isn't it awesome?! Very classic and traditional, but not boring. Perfect.
Took us all of about 15 minutes to look at the options and decide. It's a 7mm wide white gold comfort fit band. This shopping trip seemed way too easy for something you're going to wear every day. For the rest of your life. I've spent more time trying to find a movie at Blockbuster.
This photo shoot of our rings was my attempt at creative ring photography (see our invitation in the background?). Doesn't his size 10 ring make mine look so petite!?
As for my wedding band, I am leaning towards getting the matching band that goes with my engagement ring.
Finding the bands has been so much easier than picking out the engagment ring!

Teaser--we've made a decision (and booked flights) for the honeymoon! More on that later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment