Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Sigh

At the risk of sounding somewhat ridiculous I have to admit that it was love at first sight. Trustworthy Google pointed me in the right direction (http://perfectdetails.com/2420.htm?Category_Code=flats) of these amazing wedding shoes that fit all of my criteria to a T. Instantly I knew they were THE ONES.
Huge. sigh. of. relief.
Just looking at them makes me giddy. I can't wait to see them in person.
And, the fabric is dyeable! Do you think I should dye them ivory (classic, sweet, timeless) or, should I dye them one of my wedding colors--lime green? I think a hint of lime peeping from under the dress would be super cool and fun. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm all about a pop of color on the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Erica... Loving the idea of a pop of color! ;) Congrats on the find!

    And, in note to your shopping post.. LMAO! My mom and I always feel much MUCH better after having just 1 successful purchase in our hands.. emptyhanded shopping is just no fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete