Friday, August 28, 2009

My friends are the bomb, yeah I said "the bomb"

I have been too overwhelmed to post much in the past few weeks. My brain has reached a point where it says 'stop. overload. please hit me with your new info in...about a couple weeks.' Seriously, I can't even remember my computer password at work. Source of overload: mega-work-busy-ness, major movement on the house-buying front (which is exciting and scary and super complex), my birthday (and A's), my awesometastic bachelorette festivities, oh and this wedding thing coming up in less than two months.
Weirdly, everything is just HAPPENING at the same time and I have been very relaxed this week, which is shocking, considering my track record with managing stress.
Last weekend my amazing and hilarious friends planned some bachelorette festivities for me in Austin. I just showed up and laid (layed? ug i hate that one) by the pool and drank pretty drinks and ate good food. All of my friends meeting each other was awesome! I was like 'whoa, you don't KNOW each other? But I know you all! Worlds colliding!'
Austin was a great destination bachelorette party location and I am so ecstatic that many of my friends made the trip from as far away as San Francisco, New Jersey, Chicago, Virginia, and Tennessee!
Let's see a few pictures from the suprise lingerie shower! I was so surprised!
After the shower, we headed out on the town, with my lovely DIY wedding-color-coordinated veil--thanks Amanda!!! Many people commented that we were a 'classy' bachelorette party, which I have to agree :)


No comments:

Post a Comment